Sunday, April 29, 2012

An episode from Fringe

Fringe is a title of a series that follows a special FBI team. The team uses unorthodox "fringe" science and FBI investigative techniques to investigate a series of unexplained, often ghastly occurrences, which are related to mysteries surrounding a parallel universe. (Wikipedia)

Disregard everything and focus on the "parallel universe."

After being Stone Cold Austin for the longest time... I cried. Just a few hours ago.

According to my sister, I live in between two parallel universe... two realities actually.

Reality One: I'm genuinely in love with a person who she thinks I can possibly marry.

Reality Two: My past caught up with me. Someone she's secretly rooting for all this time.

You know how you really love someone and there's a BUT and then everything goes downhill? It's not like that. Its two existing matter occupying the same space.


He never chose me, why should I start choosing him?

- - This post has been drafted a few months ago. 

No comments:

Post a Comment