Wednesday, March 16, 2011

I want a tv embrace

and i wish i could say that everyone was wrong... - Cigarettes Will Kill You

I have to admit.. are you ready for this? Yes I wanted to prove everyone of them wrong.... that it was really possible for me and you.... and the whole enchilada. 

I hate this part right here. CHAR. Pussycat Dolls is that you?!?

Okay. So.....

Played it too well that "maybe" i forgot to see what's really there?

Or all the while I knew it was there... but it wasn't the right time?

Mr. Right is not necessarily Mr. Now?

You felt the leap of faith but logic tells you it's not yet time.

If you really believe that why this?

Why the finished pack of cigarettes? Why the #nowplaying? Why the nauseating, heavy, weak on the knees and craving for alcohol feeling they call "hurt"?

Hhhmmm..... or gusto ko lang mag emo bilang may reason ako to go full emo mode?

And so I end this entry with this song.... (ala DJ)

"and I'm tired, of so much wanting and what if, don't even think it but why not." - I Ache for You



And of course your favorite song...

No comments:

Post a Comment